A Healthy Hearty Breakfast in Pink

August 07, 2013




You might be wonderin what’s with the post title although obviously I am wearing pink. But what’s with the healthy hearty breakfast? Well I was on my way to work when I decided to grab a bunch of cinnamon buns and soya milk at Remnant Veggie Cuisine. I’ve been in the place a few times though when I am craving for soya milk but I never actually tried to eat there.  The place is popular for serving organic foods; they also offered various medical treatments and programs using natural remedies.

And somehow I got entice with the veggie meat and “laingthat I opted to have my breakfast there and I am not disappointed since the food is truly delicious not to mention healthy =)

For more details visit Remnant web page



And being the blogger that I am I took the chance to have my outfit photos taken there lol. I really find the place so nice although I am kinda stress out that my camera is not working nicely anymore. I badly needed a new one. 





 wohhoo Honestly, I just got this pink romper from mail yesterday and giddyly wore it today.lol  It's also perfect for my new sandals which I got from my birthday last aug. 1... 
Definitely Love the Pink Bow

New Sunnies and necklace =) I have a lot of stuffs to say but i don't want to fill my post with it.
But one is that i finally decided to dye my hair copper red and got it trimmed. So from black I am now a copper red head. =)


what do you think? =)

My wearings:

Pink Romper: Shoppaholicz Baguio
Sandals: A Gift
Necklace: Klad with Gold an Silver
Sunnies: Dickies Girl
Watch: Guess
Satchel: Sul-ob MOda


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

29 Sweet Thoughts

  1. wonderful outfit ! e beautiful bag

    ave


    would you like to follow each other ' PLEASE LET ME KNOW i'LL FOLLOW BACK

    love the pink sandals and th

    ReplyDelete
  2. U R beautifull :)
    I follor U and I think |U will follow me too!
    take care!
    Agnes-show.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you look great! i love your bag <3
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels so good when you start your day with healthy breakfast... Ur romper is so cute...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi girl! followed you! :) follow back? :)
    http://tjfseries.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty dress n the bag too..
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment, I'm already following via bloglovin and gfc :) now your turn :)

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you (816) and waiting for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bag :) super cute outfit!

    NewOutfitpost :
    http://forever-youngstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink combo! Sure wanna follow each other - Following on GFC (rosita bizerman), Wait for you to do the same:)

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i follow you now :) hope you follow back :)

    greetings

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear,
    I follow now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww, Nana, you look soo cute! :3 Love your outfit and photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog <3

    Followed you - hope you will return the favour :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute outfit =)

    Following you on GFC and bloglovin now! hope you will follow me back.

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. love any thing PINK ,,,

    Am following you with GFC , Now you can follow me back LOL .

    NANY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for your comment. yes, let's follow each other! i'm following you gfc now. your turn ;-)

    xo
    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone for the sweet comments... followed back everyone who followed me =) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look so cute http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/my-wedding-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. ciao, thanks for following ...I'm following back on gfc twitter and like on facebook


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there, you have a great blog! Love the satchel!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.
    Much love, Sarah x

    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit! Follow you via Gfc and Facebook;)
    xoxo
    http://www.maman-modeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post! Nice bag!
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com/
    :-))

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely pics!
    following each other would be great!

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i follow you, so follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. awesome,love the pink romper
    so adorable
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    cheers
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow....love your blog.

    Following you now.....

    justbymee.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looking like a doll, oh and that handbag is one of the most pretty unique handbag i had ever seen, lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete