Timeless

July 28, 2014

Romantic, elegant and timeless that’s what lace dresses are they never go out of style truly a classic wardrobe staple. 

Happy Monday everyone today's outfit depicts the undying trend-Lace. It's one fashion ingredient that you are most likely to find in almost every garment. And I'am very much pleased to introduce to you my newly discovered fashion store Milanoo and I'm proud to say that my Dress, Shoes and Bag all came from them

 Milanoo is an apparel e-commerce group that focuses its business operations not only in China, but on the international market as a whole. They provide products and services to over 170 countries and regions. "To be Different" is the service principle of Milanoo and I must say they deliver that creed fairly.

Totally, fall in love with this off shoulder lace dress, it's so romantically sweet paired it with a classic white bag and a uniquely designed shoes. I'm dying to have that type of shoes and I finally have it. Shipping is very fast for Milanoo. 

Outfit:
Dress/Shoes/Bag: from Milanoo
Floral crown: Local Phil. store
Watch: Guess
Check out Milanoo and you will truly be surprise  of how affordable their products are and they surely deliver smile!

kNOW HOW TO GET FREE GIFTS FROM THEM HERE

Thanks for Dropping by =) thoughts please 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 Sweet Thoughts

  1. Loove that dress- it looks super feminine and elegant on you, Nana!! Your hair and the flower crown embedded inside is a perfect look with this dress! <3 x

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking stunning. I have ordered same shoes in nude color.
    check out my blog new post
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2014/07/ponds-white-beauty-bb-fairness-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, look so pretty! Love your lace dress and your heels, they look so amazing! Following you on gfc and bloglovin'! Hope you'll do the same ;) xx

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress and heels :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore white lace dresses too... they are romantic and so cute... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so lovely. I love the flower crown. It adds such a boho feel. <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look fablous, really liked your lace dress
    Nice shoes, I have them in a different color
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stunning and gorgeous honey. Love it! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please, let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. Thank you!

    xoxo
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, yes, I follow you a while back.

    I LOVE milanoo

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete